К списку форумов К списку тем
Регистрация    Правила    Главная форума    Поиск   
Рекомендовать в новости

If you consider animals our friends; why do you eat them and use fur and leather?

Гость
0 - 09.08.2015 - 15:25
Let's analaze this paradox.

Гость
121 - 11.08.2015 - 23:50
118, how I "like" this excuse -- it is a choice. Give me a break. A murder is a wrong choice. Criminal choice. In the future, when the people realize that it is a dreadful crime to hurt and kill animals for fun and even for food these barbaric times will be ridiculed. Imagine Chikotilo. He also thought it was right and a choice to kill people. How do you like his choice, huh? Disgusting, eh? Right. Same about any murder. It is unacceptable. Don't hide behind fake norms of the society legalizing this kind of murder. Nazi Germany's was also killing by millions on a legal basis and yet it was awed up and immoral. Now nobody even argues about that. Speciesism is the same thing. Animals are not born for killing. They are equal neighbors living in this world. Of course, one can kill an animal by accident, but it is another story. Intentional murder is a crime even if one claims that he just wanted to eat the animal.
Гость
122 - 12.08.2015 - 00:00
It was awful, not awed. Typo.
Somebody will say: hey, but the animals are bread and fed and stuff, specifically for slaughter. Farmers spend their money and need to get a return on their investment. Wait a minute, I don't care what they do and what they expect. Their activity is a crime. They must change their activity. The mere fact of spending their money on feeding the animals does not allow them to kill the latter. The wrong perceptions of the culprits are their problems, not mine. What if tomorrow they will start breeding people for slaughter? What then? Should they be allowed? Well, either we should completely forget about the morals and just live by the principle - kill or be killed in this world (which is absurd) or we should abide by the law and not kill, anyone, No exceptions. This is the only way to prosperity and harmony in this dying world. I can talk about Veganism forever. But I would prefer to just discuss different vegan meals with you instead of motivating you to stop killing animals. Who is ready to try to live as a vegan for a week? Is it too much for you? To save several a I als during this week, many tons of water, a lot of grain, a tree or too? Any volunteers? I would deeply respect your try and highly appreciate it.
Гость
123 - 12.08.2015 - 00:05
The animals are bred. This is correct. To save several animals. Another typo correction. Appreciate your patience reading my typos and corrections. Lol
Гость
124 - 12.08.2015 - 00:05
122-2013kuban >Then discuss meals as I asked you yesterday/ I am not ready for Veganism but I thought about being vegetarian - didn't work too long)))
BTW, do you wear leather shoes?
Гость
125 - 12.08.2015 - 00:24
124- Will you try to stay vegan for a week? It is very easy, especially under my guidance. We will discuss everything and even if you do a mistake it will not be irreparable.
I have no leather shoes anymore. May be some old ones, left somewhere, but all my news shoes are vegan (non-leather).
Гость
126 - 12.08.2015 - 00:28
Цитата:
Сообщение от 2013kuban Посмотреть сообщение
but all my news shoes
-but all my news shoes!
You can try to live just one or two vegan days and then if it goes well - a whole week. You will see how easy it is and how cool. You will drop a few kilos of fat and you will feel much nicer!
Гость
127 - 12.08.2015 - 00:30
Damn, I meant to write "NEW SHOES". My eyes are tired-) orthography has always been my weakest part, because I like to write quickly while I still have an idea what to say before I forget or lose the idea...
Гость
128 - 12.08.2015 - 00:35
Shapo, the main part in going vegan is support. You can get it from me. In my case - I do it completely alone, almost. I have only one offline like-minded supporter, and some online supporters. So, it is essential to have "a shoulder to cry on" when you embark on a new thorny journey. Frankly speaking the food itself is the easiest part. No probs at all. But the atmosphere around us, the critics, temptations etc are a nuisance. So, you do need someone to talk to and discuss your doubts, ideas, questions - all that jazz.
Гость
129 - 12.08.2015 - 00:37
Not ready for Veganism, but after my son leaves for college, I might try. Will keep fish though))
Гость
130 - 12.08.2015 - 00:46
Here's the best motivation for going vegan: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...2060152&type=1
Since everybody thinks that eating animals is OK I think it is OK to share this link.
Гость
131 - 12.08.2015 - 00:49
129-ok. Keep the fish, but only the one fish per week. However, I see no logic in sticking to this stuff. It is so unhealthy and disgusting. See for yourself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nVLiDlzlac
Гость
132 - 12.08.2015 - 00:56
How can you still crave fish? Take a closer look? Yummy? Nah.
I used to buy frozen fish in the shops and each time found worms. Finally got fed up with the idea. So glad I don't need to do it anymore. LOL

Отредактировано Ахулита; 15.08.2015 в 21:49.
Гость
133 - 12.08.2015 - 01:02
Remember, the actual worms which you see are just the tip of the iceberg. Their bodies are infested with eggs. So, you can't see the eggs and yet you eat them. Who can guarantee your health after all? It is a great risk when you fish. Of course, if your willpower is so low that you can eat even decaying fish, well, keep eating it. But it is really unpleasant. I am sure you'll never eat it raw. Why? Because it is against our nature. Our instinct simply rejects this trash. We can't eat raw fish, raw meat, we can't even suck milk straight off a cow's udder. Some idiots can, of course, but we don't take such unique cases into consideration. Normal people will never do it.
Гость
134 - 12.08.2015 - 01:04
Цитата:
risk when you fish
- when you eat fish!
Гость
135 - 12.08.2015 - 01:04
You know what&? I honestly tried to keep this discussion civil. I am not sure if I want to continue it with you being that aggressive.
Translation: "not sure"="I am no going to".
Too imposing.
Модератор
136 - 12.08.2015 - 01:12
Цитата:
Сообщение от Шапокляк Посмотреть сообщение
(Меня тоже исправляйте)
*спросила, нашла ответ, стерла вопрос :))*
А ещё из дрдр: So You try to frighten me, aren't You?
Там тогда или в первом континус или в вопросe don't you.
Я так думаю :)

Отредактировано Ахулита; 12.08.2015 в 01:53.
Гость
137 - 12.08.2015 - 01:18
135-aggressive? Only truthful. I am kind and wishing everybody only the best in life. Don't be judgmental. I simply give you too much info which you can take. The truth is to shocking. Well. Such is life. I simply do my best to help fast. Time flies too quickly. Alas.
Гость
138 - 12.08.2015 - 01:22
Цитата:
The truth is to shocking.
-The truth is too shocking.
Do you prefer to stay blindfolded and enjoy ignorance? Look at my attempts to help you with optimism. I do my best to extract the "tumor" of your addiction to wrong food out of our principles and of course it hurts. Just relax and enjoy the ride. You want to eat fish? Ok. Eat it. Do I forbid it? No. I just lay all cards on the table. Fish is bad. The choice is yours, as always.
Гость
139 - 12.08.2015 - 01:24
Цитата:
of our principles
- out of your principles. Mine are okay now. I have spent a year correcting them all the way. LOL
Модератор
140 - 12.08.2015 - 01:26
137-2013kuban >можно личный вопрос? Мне для обучения и последования :) насколько ваш английский правилен? Где вы его изучали?
135-Шапокляк >:) человек готовится к выступлению перед народом, i suppose. Накидывает канву. Мы подготовительный этап.
Гость
141 - 12.08.2015 - 01:31
Shap, please do not be offended. It was not my intention. I am helping you out by sharing all info I know about food. How can I stay silent when I know some horrible truth which I must share in order to save as many people as I can from cancer, heart diseases, worms and many other nasty things? I'm not that kind of a man who will conceal the truth which can saves many lives!
See for yourself what can happen if you ignore worms in your food: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcgZPK9BNEY
Please be smart and do not make irreversible mistakes by eating wrong food.Good night. See you tomorrow.
Гость
142 - 12.08.2015 - 01:43
Цитата:
I'm not that kind of a man who will conceal the truth which can saves many lives!
save, not saves

140-I can answer briefly or spend another hour or two. In short - if you wish to speak a perfect English (be born in the royal family), all other variants of English are alternatives to the standard. LOL.
As you can see - I make multiple typos. So, nobody's perfect.
I have been using English actively since 1994. It is up to you--whether you can get anything of use out of my English. I am not forcing anyone to learn English from me. Just chit-chatting here with you, folks.
If you are more scrupulous, you can send this thread to a foreign speaker for revision or to some pundits you know. They will tell you something what you wish to know about my English.
My goal here is to spread the word about Veganism. I don't care what people think about my command of English. It is just the means of conveying my message.
Where I learned English? In many places.Learning never stops. It only continues.
My way of using English is quite long; I have been learning it for about 30 years. Maybe even a bit longer.
So, like I said - if you wish to speak a perfect English - try to be born into a royal family of the United Kingdom and your dream will come true. LOL
Модератор
143 - 12.08.2015 - 01:52
142-2013kuban >та причём тут перфект. Очень обтекаемо ответили. В англояз. странах жили? С нативами общались?
Гость
144 - 12.08.2015 - 01:53
Цитата:
Сообщение от Ахулита Посмотреть сообщение
Цитата: Сообщение от Шапокляк (Меня тоже исправляйте)а ежели вообще "how did it happen"? Правда, может, там согласование какое-нить.А ещё из дрдр: So You try to frighten me, aren't You? Там тогда или в первом континус или в вопросe don't you.Я так думаю :)
По You try to frighten me, aren't You? вы правы- я не обратила внимания.
Конечно, you are trying to frighten me, aren't you?
По How it happened: у него эта часть- на самом деле косвенный вопрос, а не просто вопрос (Я не знаю, как это произошло), а в косвенный вопросах - прямой порядок слов . I don't know how it happened.
Если бы это был просто вопрос типа "как это произошло", то вы правы- How did it happen?
Модератор
145 - 12.08.2015 - 01:55
144-Шапокляк >я уже потерла, думала, не успели прочитать :))
Гость
146 - 12.08.2015 - 01:56
141-2013kuban >I am not offended- I just do not like this aggressive manner of discussion. There's too much negative energy for me. No, thanks.
Гость
147 - 12.08.2015 - 01:57
Др, вы не обижайтесь на исправления- мы тут как раз делимся знаниями. То есть, пишите, как можете- это и есть практика
Гость
148 - 12.08.2015 - 01:59
143- Let's drop this at this point. I have said all I could. I'm not interested in being interrogated-)It's my life. LALALA-)
If it will help you to change this topic faster consider my English a machine translation *-)))))
Really and truly, I'm not going to elaborate on that. This is the last attempt to change the topic and continue developing my favourite topic about the Veganism-)))
I guess Shapo will help you more with English. She even knows such terribly difficult thing as GRAMMAR-)
Гость
149 - 12.08.2015 - 01:59
145-Ахулита >да ладно, это полезно прочитать. Косвенные вопросы- это бич наш. Мой тоже- я не всегда помню. Уже выпалю, потом понимаю, что отшиблась, исправляюсь. Или нет-лень))) Не расстреляют)))
Гость
150 - 12.08.2015 - 02:06
Жутко боясь 2013 Kuban)))))))), чуток подправлю условное предложение If it will help you to change- if it helps you
УжОс, мне пора на работу- деток мучать)))))))))
148-2013kuban > I am an English teacher- колюсь))))
Модератор
151 - 12.08.2015 - 02:07
148-2013kuban >вы же понимаете, что я только потому и не прикрывают тему, что нам тут надо чэт энд импрув. Червей, если надо, я сама найду и посмотрю.
То есть лучше на вас в разговорной речи не равняться?
Гость
152 - 12.08.2015 - 02:09
Цитата:
Сообщение от Ахулита Посмотреть сообщение
В англояз. странах жили?
okay, okay, one more comment on that, just can't help it. LOL
As a matter of fact, living in the country of the spoken language is not that big of a deal in terms of fluency. WE know many examples of guest workers, residing in the country and yet being unable to build a grammatically correct sentence. Their pronunciation is also a mess. So, the point is - that is not a final argument in favor of fluency and correctness. I'm already tired of repeating this. It is a misconception, a myth, that only through living abroad one can learn a language well. It is prejudice.
Communication with native speaker. Another funny question. Do you really suppose that nowadays a person who speaks English well did not have a single chance to converse with natives speakers? Is it possible at all? Now? With all our technologies? Common. You're pulling my leg-) It is the 21st century.
Гость
153 - 12.08.2015 - 02:11
151-Ахулита >равняться- у 2013kuban очень хороший английский. Резкий, правда, но хороший.
As for warms in fish- just get it through the freezer, then cook. I have baked salmon for supper tonight.
Steaks and potatoes for my son.)))
Гость
154 - 12.08.2015 - 02:13
wOrms
Модератор
155 - 12.08.2015 - 02:15
Common - вотэто у вас второй раз слово.
Это вы так пишете "come on" или это нечто "общее" у вас?
Неважно, что вы не поняли, зачем я задаю вопросы в п.143 :)
Гость
156 - 12.08.2015 - 02:16
150- Did I ask you to correct my talk? Please don't. I'm strongly against any corrections of my texts since I am not a student here. I do not need any corrections. You may correct them in your head and change left and right. Up to you.
Errare humanum est. I can make a mistake at any moment. I am not defending a thesis here. I'm just chatting away. I do not need a proofreader. It sucks. It is impolite to proofread someone who is not asking for it.
So, there is no need in correcting my texts. From now on any corrections of my texts will be regarded by me as the attempts to troll and humiliate me.
Гость
157 - 12.08.2015 - 02:18
151-Like said; your best standard of English is the royal family and....a good dictionary. If my words are spelled properly - you can learn the new words if you spot any in my texts. Warum nicht? It is a free source -- you can learn if you wish. -)
Модератор
158 - 12.08.2015 - 02:20
153-Шапокляк >а эти "прибаутки" действительно используются в речи? Типа folks или I simply try
Гость
159 - 12.08.2015 - 02:21
153- Thanks for your compliment.-)
As per worms, well, I guess they are not tasty even if you cook them well, otherwise --why bother cooking a whole fish just for the sake of a bunch of worms? Why not just dig up a bucket of worms in the backyard and eat them all?-) rofl....
Гость
160 - 12.08.2015 - 02:25
158-Ахулита >используют

К списку вопросов

Copyright ©, Все права защищены