Форум на Kuban.ru (http://forums.kuban.ru/)
-   Языкознание (http://forums.kuban.ru/f1153/)
-   -   Подскажите, пожалуйста, по переводу с русского на англйиский. (http://forums.kuban.ru/f1153/podskazhite_pozhalujsta_po_perevodu_s_russkogo_na_angljiskij-8363393.html)

megabax 19.06.2017 21:45

Подскажите, пожалуйста, по переводу с русского на англйиский.

Есть вот такой текст:
"Сфера моих научных интересов – искусственный интеллект. Под искусственным интеллектом понимается наука и технология создания интеллектуальных машин. Что значит интеллектуальная машина? Например, это робот, который может выполнять работу, как человек. Или программа, которая способна выполнять интеллектуальную работу человека. В настоящее время не всю работу человека способны выполнять машины, но существует целая наука о том, как добиться этого. "
Я перевел на английский вот так:
"The area of my researching interest is artificial intelligence. Artificial intelligence means the science and technology of creating intelligent machines. For example, it is a robot that can perform work as a person. A software that is capable of performing a person's intellectual work too. Currently, not all the work of a person is able to perform machines, but there is a science on how to achieve this."
Подскажите, пожалуйста, насколько корректен такой перевод. Может вместо "it is a robot that can perform work as a person." следут сказать, например "it is a robot that can perform work like a human"?

hachik 20.06.2017 19:39

Я учился на трояки, но некоторые фразы помню.
my researching interest - что это? Надо просто my research.
is an artificial intelligence - тут артикль нужен.
"it is a robot that can perform work like a human" - скорее так.
A software that is capable of performing a person's intellectual work too. - это выше моих познаний.
Currently, not all the work of a person... - я бы написал так: Nowadays machines are not able to...
Всё вышенаписанное - ИМХО, повторюсь, языком владею плохо, просто кое-что кое-где отпечатывается.

koala 21.06.2017 18:32

Как-то так:[em]My primary area of interest is artificial intelligence (AI). AI is the science and technology of making intelligent machines. An intelligent machine is a robot or software capable of performing intellectual human tasks. Since not every such task can be fulfilled even by the state-of-the-art machine, there is a lot of active research going on aimed to completely replace humans at all possible jobs.[/em] C артиклями могут быть ошибки.
[quote=megabax;44379107]it is a robot that can perform work as a person[/quote]
так писать не надо. Т.е., такая структура предложения не пойдет для выражения вашей мысли.

Sovereign 03.07.2017 11:04

Artificial intelligence (AI) is my scope of scientific interest. It is the science and the technology of creating non-biological intelligent form of life. What is an non-biological intelligent form of life? It is an abiotic life form capable of performing any intellectual activity. Presently, mechanisms aren't that impeccable, however, scientific innovations seek to develop AI able to entirely surrogate human.

Текущее время: 22:35. Часовой пояс GMT +3.